Careers at Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Work environment for you to excel and grow!
Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is a family owned and operated business located in Madison, Georgia. Since our grand opening in March 2015, we've built a great relationship with the community and we've grown year after year. We're excited about our future and we're looking for talented team members that possess integrity, strong work ethic and a desire to provide our customers with exceptional service.
If you'd like to join a winning team and grow your career and apply today!
What We Offer Our Employees:
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits.
Peer Learning Program
Our employees learn from each other through training, best practices and mentorship.
Professional Development Opportunities
Conferences and certification programs allow us to grow.
Opportunity for Advancement
We love to develop our employees and promote from within. Show us what you've got and the opportunities will be there.
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Flexible Schedules
- Work Life Balance
A Day in the Life
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it. Daily life at Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the best in the business!
- Company Culture: Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is one of the best places to work. Join us and see for yourself!
- Work Life Balance: We know work is only part of your life and we treat you like it.
- Family Events: Bring your loved ones to our annual picnic and holiday parties. We're a family and we want you to join us!
Current Job Openings
Automotive Sales Professional
Full-time job Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Madison is individually owned and operated by Louie. With wide-reaching, influential leadership in the community, Louie is an author, speaker, and radio co-host on The Dock 103.9 highlighting car buying tips. He also manages his charity, the Love Bucket, which donates a portion of his dealership's proceeds back to the surrounding communities. This same passion and drive is personified everyday in the dealership’s culture and employees.
Other professions that have excelled in the Automotive Sales position include but are not limited to: Realtors, Military, Teachers, Inside/Outside Sales, Telemaerketers and Retail/Insurance Sales.
What We’re Looking For
Our Sales department is looking for automotive sales professionals who want to make an immediate impact on our growing department. If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive our dealership forward on day one, apply here!
What We Offer
- Salary + bonus pay plan ($92K - $110K potential)
- Competitive and motivating environment
- Immediate impact – quick onboarding
- Continued education
- Demo vehicle potential
- Sales retention bonus
- Dedicated leadership team
- Paid time off
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
- Build strong rapport with customers
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of vehicles
- Automotive Sales experience is not required, but is preferred
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic