Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is a family owned and operated business located in Madison, Georgia. Since our grand opening in March 2015, we've built a great relationship with the community and we've grown year after year. We're excited about our future and we're looking for talented team members that possess integrity, strong work ethic and a desire to provide our customers with exceptional service.
If you'd like to join a winning team and grow your career and apply today!
When you come to work for us, you can look forward to these added benefits.
Our employees learn from each other through training, best practices and mentorship.
Conferences and certification programs allow us to grow.
We love to develop our employees and promote from within. Show us what you've got and the opportunities will be there.
We want to help your career but we don't want your personal life to take a hit because of it. Daily life at Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the best in the business!
Full-time job Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Madison is individually owned and operated by Louie. With wide-reaching, influential leadership in the community, Louie is an author, speaker, and radio co-host on The Dock 103.9 highlighting car buying tips. He also manages his charity, the Love Bucket, which donates a portion of his dealership's proceeds back to the surrounding communities. This same passion and drive is personified everyday in the dealership’s culture and employees.
Other professions that have excelled in the Automotive Sales position include but are not limited to: Realtors, Military, Teachers, Inside/Outside Sales, Telemarketers and Retail/Insurance Sales.
What We’re Looking For
Our Sales department is looking for automotive sales professionals who want to make an immediate impact on our growing department. If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive our dealership forward on day one, apply here!
What We Offer
Looking for technicians with certifications to work on all makes and models. Chrysler experience a plus. Full benefits, great work place and top pay in a growing company. Contact Service Manager, Barry Henry, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 706-991-1900 or 770-595-0151.
The ideal BDC representative at Louie Herron CDJR delivers a premium customer experience by handling customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This position uses CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interests. The BDC representative will be trained to understand all products and services offered, and will become knowledgeable of inventory, as well as financing and incentive programs.
This is a full time; hourly + commission position and the candidate must be able to work flexible hours - including nights and weekends.
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate sales appointments
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
· Complete quotes; return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
· Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong background within the auto industry is preferred
· Previous Internet Sales experience is also highly preferred
· Proven experience at building relationships and working in teams
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Live within a reasonable commuting distance
· Tenacious yet professional follow up on customer inquiries
· Professional Appearance
· Experience with eleads preferred
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment